New Survey Software Version 2 is Released
Many companies enjoy simple polls on their websites. What was your favorite movie this week? At the same time, knowing who your customer is can be extremely important. That’s why more companies than ever before consider the use of surveys for their products and services. Rcom has provided a survey solution for several years now and has just announced a new, upgraded version.
We think survey software is very important for many types of companies. As more sales and marketing efforts integrate the Internet, the ability to create a relationship with your clients is extremely important. At the same time, survey software requires a degree of expertise relative to the environment. That’s why our software includes a wealth of reporting capabilities that do not require a degree from Brown in analytical business management to use.
And, as cost is always an issue, note that a license, design, installation and hosting may cost less than a set of surveys purchased from a third-party company. We are always careful to provide services and solutions that meet our client’s needs across the board. Our survey solution is fast, easy to learn, and will deliver results your marketing and sales team will thank you for, over and over again.
You can learn more about our software via the corporate website, but a few capabilities in our latest release may be of interest and are listed here, as follows:
- Unlimited number of surveys active at the same time
- Unlimited number of questions in a survey
- Unlimited number of participants to a survey
- Multi-Lingual Surveys
- 20 different question types
- WYSIWYG HTML Editor
- Quotas Management
- Integration of images and video into a survey
- Creation of a printable survey
- Conditions for questions depending on earlier answers (Skip Logic / Branching)
- Re-usable editable answer sets
- Ready-made importable questions from other applications
- Assessment surveys
- Anonymous and Not-Anonymous survey
- Open and closed group of participant surveys
- Optional public registration for surveys
- Sending of invitations, reminders and tokens by email
- Option for participants to buffer answers to continue survey at a later time
- Cookie or session based surveys
- Template editor for creating your own page layout
- Extended and user-friendly administration interface
- Back-office data entry possibility
- Survey expiry dates for automation
- Enhanced import and export functions to text, CSV, PDF, SPSS, queXML and MS Excel format
- Basic statistical and graphical analysis with export facility
- Screen Reader Accessiblity
- W3C compliance
So, feel free to browse through the corporate site and check out the demo of our survey solution. It’s a terrific addition to any corporate or small business sales or service-oriented web presence.